Opportunities

Resources

Thaw Hall

The new Architectural Studies "architecture lab" is located in Thaw Hall, a landmark building by the acclaimed Beaux-Arts-trained architect Henry Hornbostel (1867-1961). Designed in 1908 for the School of Engineering, Thaw Hall was one of the first buildings constructed on Pitt's Oakland Campus and is a fine example of Beaux-Arts classicism.

Thaw Hall Interior

Thaw Hall Exterior



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Field Trips

2016 Field Trips

Vienna IFTA

Vienna IFTA

Projects